View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 08:55 PM

Default My ideas...

My own ideas how to start!

I shall write a list on shortenings that I will use so I can make my notes quick ( LAG, LP, CR, B and so one )

I shall start with playing for 30 minutes at only one table only, before I start to multitabling, so I can practice my reading player skills. Sometimes I do this with PT “real time window” and sometime without.

Too see if players is tight I shall try to chose 5 players in a row and keep statistics on those players for 10 rounds in my head to se how often they fold preflop. After that I pick the rest of the table.

I tried a variant on this once when I was multitabling but it was not successful. I choose one player at every table and made notes on those players. But I did this until I had decent reads and not only 10 rounds. After that I picked the players to the left of thoes players. The problem was that before I had made the reads on thoes players, half of the other players I had made reads on before had already let the table. I have to do this quicker.

I shall look after specific reads depending of the position to me. Like at the player to my left, I wont look so much for checkraises. Instead I will look if he raise often. But I will definitive look for checkraise at the player to my right.

Write a list on which patterns I shall look for.

And a note which say that I am a lazy son of a bitch if I stop looking for reads on players!!!!!

This is what I have thought about for the moment… Please comment this and give me some advice to do this better!

Thanks

// Ingemar