View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 03:33 PM

Default Pokerstars Regulars 1/2 - 3/6

Here's a list of a bunch of regulars who I play with a lot. I'm trying to find out more information on them and whether or not my reads are way off.

Couz - He also plays a lot of 2/4 NL. I see him playing 2/4 and 3/6 PLO fairly often now. Plays tricky LAAAGG. I have him as a 74/15/2.6. Is he actually a winning player? He causes me all kind of grief when I'm OOP against him. I can never get paid off and he shows off the weirdest hands.I virtually have no implied odds against him.

Cantona - He's another player I really don't like playing against - especially OOP. He's tough to read. Stats are 45/22. Compared to my 30/4, it seems that I might be playing incorrectly or is he? How can I battle against his trickiness? Do I have to start bluffing at him more because he has never once paid off a raise of mine unless he was ahead. He's also the biggest winner in my book.

DextSiegler - He plays very much like me. 30/4ish. The question is, if I maintain this style, will I be successfully able to move up in limits? Do I need to change my style more towards one of the lags?

Tomcika - He's another one of those UBER lag types like Couz. How do these players win? Please help me combat this. Next to Couz, he's #2 on my list for most lost too.

That's pretty much it. Feel free to add your list of regulars and I'll see what I can do to help.