View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 01:48 AM

Default Re: Collection of \"How do i play AAxx threads\" 4 newbs like me

[ QUOTE ]
This simulation shows that a bad AA rag hand does indeed have an equity advantage over the more common type of hand that another player is willing to take against AA even headsup, but it's not a bone-crusher. With a smaller stack size I certainly would be willing to go allin headsup with such a hand, but multiway or with deep stacks and lots of money to bet the flop, then just calling someone else's preflop raise is the best option, followed by usually quietly folding the flop when you mostly don't flop a set of As or a board set with your sidecards.

But if you overplay that type of hand with deep stacks you will be a long term loser for it. And as I have stated here before, with a deep stack facing other deep stacks and aggressive players multiway, I have folded that type of hand preflop a few times, and don't regret doing so because I can find a better hand and a better spot than that to invest a big stack on.

[/ QUOTE ]

great stuff... why aren't your posts in the politics forum this good? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]