View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 08:27 PM

Default Re: My Apologies ( Hot Chick Pics !!! )

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Normally I encourage a thread like this but I think my sister is in one of these pictures. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I'm going to have to get to the bottom of this.,

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you being serious?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a lot more fun if we all just assume he is. Play along and quit asking questions!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am just trying to help him out. If it's his sister, I can help him gather a lot more information about how the pic got up there, etc.

joker - pls post or PM a couple more pics of your sis for comparison purposes and then we can help you track down the info you need.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am serious and my family isn't tech saavy enough to have digital pictures. I would love to hear your other ideas though.