View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 11:24 AM

Default Re: How old were you the last time you peed your pants?

This Monday I came pretty close. It was snowy and I was stuck on the freeway for about four hours. Cars everywhere, no one moving at all. It was an elevated freeway so no trees or anything around to piss behind. I had to go when I left the house so I REALLY had to go about two hours into the whole ordeal.

I started surveying the crap in my car, looking desperately for a soda bottle or something to piss in, but all I could locate was a Pepsi can and two small plastic Best Buy bags. Deciding to go for it, I went McGyver, cut the top off the Pepsi can and put one plastic bag inside another, after looking them over for holes. I pissed into the can, emptying it into the bags, and after a grand total of three full cans I had a bag with 24 ounces of urine. I tied the bags up tight and felt ALOT of relief.

Of course the rest of the story is I finally got turned around and on my way home I totalled my car. The one good thing about the entire incident was that I had thrown the bag of piss out the window like five minutes before my wreck, or I would have, indeed, peed my pants that day.

Swede