Thread: Scalf
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 03:08 PM

Default Re: Scalf

Run a search for scalf's posts, and it's pretty easy to find. OOT has been on a crackdown for a while now. It's pretty much covered in [censored]'s guide to the forum stickied at the top. Not a friendly place for newbies. When scalf stopped on by over there, you can imagine that his posts weren't welcomed. You gotta admit, it takes some getting used to the guy, until you realize he's solid.

He made a weird comment about OOT itself, and then followed that up by talking about racism as a positive value. Exactly the kind of stuff that [censored] will ban you for.

Anyway, I also hope he's only banned from OOT. Perhaps Lori or someone else who is recognized in that forum can PM [censored] and ask for scalf to be reinstated, but banned from OOT. That seems to be [censored]'s customary policy, to ban somebody to get their attention, then reinstate them on the grounds that they either never repeat the offense, or never post in OOT again, under threat of permanent banning.

I'm not recognized in OOT, in fact, doubt I'm recognized anywhere since I don't post a ton, so I'd rather that others ask for scalf's reinstatement. So who's gonna PM [censored]?