View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 07:09 PM

Default Re: Theory of Poker-- Not too useful

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if I've offended every Sklansky fan here

[/ QUOTE ]
You didn't offend me. I sense you're asking the question fairly and with an honest desire to learn. Although clearly some other posters did not get that impression. This possible deficiency in their reading comprehension might partly explain why they benefit so much from rereading things, but I speculate. I do feel the average person can usually get a lot out of rereading a technical work like TOP at least several times.

I have only just started reading TOP myself, and I find it informative and useful. However, I haven't even finished my first reading of SSH and have only been playing a third as long as you. I consider myself solidly in the ranks of the beginners.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah the first kind words. =)

[ QUOTE ]
I will admit, however, that I am slightly distubed at the incorrect use of the preposition 'to' in this thread's subject rather than the correct adverb 'too' meaning very.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made the post, checked back like 5 miuntes later to see how many people looked at it already, and I instantly noticed the error. I went to click edit, and it was already TOO late! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]