View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 07:20 PM

Default Re: Need Tips on Adjusting My Play

Well, it's over very few hands - only about 500 or so, so none of the tracking stats would make any sense. It could very well be just a downswing, but I attributed it to a change in the style of play, because the style of play is noticeably different at Poker Room as opposed to Party. I had downsings at Party, but I always felt like I could identify it as bad cards/beats, or at least bad play on my part where I knew what I did wrong so I could avoid that mistake. I can live with variance, and if I play bad, I can live with that, too (I avoid it, but at least I can point to a cause of the problem and fix it). Here the problem started instantly when I changed sites and I just can't figure out what to do. I hope it's just a downswing, but it's driving me nuts.

The bonus is nice - it makes the learning curve cheaper. I'm about 1/4 of the way there, and I'm down 1/4 on my deposit. I just don't want to bust out entirely. For $100.00, though, it's not like my family will go hungry. It's the losing and not being able to figure out what the heck is wrong that's eating me up.