View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 12:54 PM

Default Re: scared of a lucky dood?

[ QUOTE ]
so no one considers picking up more pots= money?
of course you dont want to scare people away when you have hands, but then it is easier to keep people in the pot when you have a monster than just pick up random pots when you flop nothing.

and there is basiclaly no effort in it when you apply it. all you have to do is every couple hands say OMG I FLOP DIS, OMG I FLOP DAT. good people would think you are a loose donkey and believe in luck, so you can take their money when they under estimate your skill.
bad players will believe you r lucky today and fold to your bet/raise when u dun have the nuts.

okay duh i know this doesnt work against good players, but how many good people there is in a table? maybe in higher stakes, but there are a lot of novices in 2/5NL, so yes, i m not taklin about how to beat good people.

how can this be a bad idea? will it cost you money if it doesnt success? no, but it will make you money if it works. so i dont know what is everyone targettin at me for.

anyway, since no one says its a good idea then maybe it is not, but maybe you guys can consider to be nicer next time when someone is trying to contribute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said - write a book. Wait, I have a new title in mind:

POKER FOR RETARDS