View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Chip Tricks Rant

Blind response. I can't wait to read the replies.

[ QUOTE ]
you can teach me how to do the damn Butterfly

[/ QUOTE ]

That's actually quite a difficult trick to master, but I've done it. And I sometimes do it at the poker table. Why? I don't know. Just because. Not to impress anyone, that's for sure. No one is impressed.

Shuffling chips? Makes noise you say? Tough. Get some earplugs if it bothers you that much. I'll do what I feel like doing at the poker table with my chips.

Who knows? Maybe I stop shuffling when I have a monster or shuffle extra fast when I'm bluffing. At the limits I play, no one is paying attention anyway. You, however, the expert player you are, might be able to pick up a tell or two about a person's hand based on their shuffling technique at the moment. Or do you not look for these things?

Who cares anyway? Have you ever had a nervous wreck sitting right next to you who can't stop bouncing his friggin leg for 5 hours straight. Drives you batty. Or the fat ass 385 pound slob that hasn't showered for a week on your right.

There are many annoying things at a poker table and now, sir, you are one of them.

Onaflag...........