View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 06:22 PM

Default Re: OOT rules clarification

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Now you could argue that they posted the information and the couple in question did not but I would counter that the vegas trip was advertised as a 2+2 and OOT get together and that its reasonable to expect any results of said trip to make its way to 2+2 and OOT. This of course is the forum where we all communicate regularly.

[/ QUOTE ]

After the June trip, several people got angry about certain details making their way back onto the boards. It was generally agreed that there are certain lines and areas that it's best to use discretion, or at least check with the original poster.

I'm just saying, there is a precedent regarding 2p2 trips, and it's that people's privacy should be respected if it's questionable whether they'd want something coming out into the open.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm, what if for example I went to the vegas trip and slept with a prostitute and then were to openly talk about it with the other 2+2ers in attendance of the vegas trip. Should I really get upset if that information were to then make its way back to 2+2?

If I wanted it to remain private should I not have kept it that way to begin with.

btw) I'm not trying to morally equate sleeping with a prostitute with having any that is going on here. I do however think the provacy concerns are similar

[/ QUOTE ]

But isn't there some special rule about telling people about the events that take place during trips to Vegas after the fact?