[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fold:

pf - 79.99
flop - 17.24
turn - 13.10
river - 13.57

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't seem unreasonable. He folds to a bet on the river 52% of the time, but most of the time he is putting in a bet or the hand is checked down, so the total amount of folds he makes on the river is just 14%. I would not try to push a player with these stats off a hand... but maybe I should take a closer look at how I set up my stat display, since this guy apparently would fold 50% of the time to a river donk bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not necessarily. I think the point is that he is playing the turn such that he rarely gets bet into the times he is planning to call. That is, he is so aggressive with his showdown hands on the turn that he usually gets to bet them or check them on the river, and rarely gets to call with them. This doesn't mean he'll fold when he shouldn't, just that his turn play sets things up so that he doesn't get the chance to call when he should. If that's true, there's no way to take advantage by betting into him. His stats reflect that his opponents don't bet the river enough, not that he doesn't call enough.