View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 04:52 PM

Default Re: MySpace/AIM Trip Report

[ QUOTE ]
here's what I gather from skimming this post.
1)she is in NJ?
2)you talked 12-3 your time i guess, which would be 3-6 am hers.
3)it sounds like she was taking the pics as you talked.

But however her second pic (the one of her ass) looks like it is bright outside?
I don't think 6 am is even that bright.

Although I could be wrong, I think it is a scam. My first thought was that she was going to hit you up for money to go back to Peru

[/ QUOTE ]

She lives in Southern California...just lived in NJ for a while earlier in her life.

She wasn't taking the pics as we talked....although you're right that it may have sounded like that. I'm sure all of these are pics she just has on her computer.

Yes, if it's a hoax, that's fine too of course....I was still entertained by the whole episode.

I'm going to try to hook up a scrippa club visit for later this week with her. I also didn't mention but she gave me her full name.....and asked for mine (which I didn't give). So that's a bit weird, especially since her last name is pretty generic (first name isn't necessarily but meh). So that may add to the hoaxishness.

Again though, as a hoax someone has waaaaaaay too much time on his/her hands. I think even if she won't meet that it's more likely she's just a girl who wants some online attention.

Yugoslav