View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 05:41 PM

Default Re: Party pop-up bonus

Just got 15TO100MORE. Last month was 15% up to $75 for 20x raked hands. The month before I received NO BONUS!! I sent the following e-mail cusotmer support, more specifically, the head of marketing and promotions for all of PartyPoker whom I just recently met at an invite-only meet-and-greet in Los Angeles:

"Over the last few months I have been outraged by the bonuses I have been offered when compared to many of my friends who also play on the site. 2 months ago, I never received a bonus, last month the bonus offered to me was 15% up to $75 and I had to play 20x the bonus in raked hands. This month I was offered 15% up to $100 which would require me to deposit almost $700 to get the $100, while other friends have received bonuses of 20% and even 30% up to $150! If I do not receive better bonus offers, I will have to discontinue my gaming on PartyPoker and any affiliated sites. I have been a loyal customer of PartyPoker a (as witnessed by my invitation to the recent Los Angeles feedback meet-and-greet hosted by Mike Sexton) and the bonus offers I have been receiving of late are little more than insults to my loyalty."

Eat THAT PartyPoker!