View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 02:26 PM

Default Re: What\'s your pet peeve?

[ QUOTE ]
those omnipresent yellow lance armstrong bracelets, why are you wearing that? because you want to fight cancer or because everyone else is wearing one?

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the first thing that came to mind. every person in this world and their dog are wearing those ridiculous lance armstrong bracelets. i saw one dude wearing 5 or 6 different rubber bracelets on his arm, i did not bother to see which ones he had but that pissed me off.

i hate retards that cannot read their bill. "why is my bill 2 dollars higher this month?!(wish i were joking)

stereotypes/generalizations of any kind.

"I'm doing good."

It bothers me it's culturally acceptable to be stupid. "I SUCK at math! How much is my 15% tip on a $20 bill?"

Idiots that say they will not play online #@*#! because it's obviously rigged and chance of collusion. On that note, had a dude interrupt me on the bus when I was reading a #@*#! book and said "Dude, come on man, you don't need that. If you need a book to help you, maybe you should not be playing." Umm...OK [censored]. He did invite me to his game so perhaps I'll go take some of his money.