Old 02-11-2005, 08:01 PM

Default Re: oh what a tangled web we weave when we first attempt to deceive

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and then my favorite monkey follows up with

Quote:
The signup bonuses at PokerHost are the worst offered anywhere

and yet you claimed you played there and received 'timely cash outs'

so monkey, did you play there or not? what is YOUR username...post YOUR cash out history.

the only credibility issue at this point......is you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would someone actually be stupid enough to give out such personal information? Oh yeah, that's right, you and your alter ego did here. Some with transaction numbers even!

I guess that just proves theres a sucker born every minute. You two must have been born co-joined twins as you seem very close. So close in fact that you both were banned on the same day at the same site and both your accounts were seized! Now you are both here posting about PokerHost in the same thread, and you don't even know eachother! Considering you two are both high stakes players and the site you both played on has no high stakes players, it's amazing you two never ran across eachother there. What are the odds of that?

What a small small world!

ROTFLMOL

[/ QUOTE ]

First post here after a while lurking and I just wanted to say that you come across as a conceited, petty d!ck head. I understand the problem with chip dumping but like most people, I agree that if this story is true then tripledouble was robbed. If this story is not true and he is actually an expert colluder, then why would he publicize his actions in an online forum? It would draw attention to his actions on other sites. It would not blackmail this poker site since they would just need to reply to this thread with a counter claim about his past actions. Or to reply to some of these concerned emails with a less vague description of his transgressions. Instead they are keeping quiet about it and happily pocketing his money.

Now he's got to put up with the sanctimonius bullshit that Synergistic is spouting? Anyways, good luck at resolving this situation and it does increase my concern about trusting foreign shady companies with significant amounts of money (to me even $1K).

SE, I hope that you are scammed out of some money in the future. Please post your sob story so I can mock you for trusting anyone.