View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 07:56 PM

Default Re: JJ level 3 push with a limper

I hear ya, it might very well be a leak that i'm too passive in the middle stages, especially in early position.

I agree that a $200 raise is begging someone to reraise AI and say thanks for the easy money (unless you have reads on the table, in which case the decisions are read dependent, but that's tough when multi-tabling). I just hate to commit so early with 14x bb and so many people left to play. So maybe flat calling?!
Besides, if you're confident you can outplay the average player here, it wouldn't hurt no avoid marginal coin flips. Doesn't the original better provide you some cushion against reraisers, and could the other 50% of time that you take the pot after the flop (ie. hands below Qs) combined with the 4% (approx .40*.1) that you flop a J and an overcard (with large implied odds) give you enough of an argument to flat call?

But since i'm the only one w/o the balls to push, maybe i should be fixing this ish...

How bout slightly more marginal hands like 10s or AQ? What would you say about these?