View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 10:04 PM

Default My First Necrophilia Post.

I'm a little bit mad at myself for not being the first to post about it. Because necrophilia is obviously the perfect subject for this forum. Pair The Board made the comment that people give reasons for their stances or actions that are often not their Real Reason. Agreed. But I think it is worse than that. I think they often have No Reason. All they have is a gut feeling. And unless asked, they never bother to check whether their gut feeling contradicts any of their OWN precepts. How better to show this than necrophilia questions? Here's one:

Assuming it is not illegal would it be wrong to sell your own dead body, getting money now, for the purpose of necrophilia? Let us also assume that it is a fact that the person or persons who have sex with the body do not get crazier than they already are by such actions, and that they are no more likely to harm others because they performed such acts. Also does the answer change based on how much money you get or what you would do with that money (eg save lives)?