View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 11:36 AM

Default Mugaaz gets bored. Mugaaz has $6.40 on Stars. Adventures of a Luckbox.

It's 6am. No good games going on regular sites I play. No one I know wants to pley me in a HU 2c/4c game. So I go play one against a random player on stars. 100 hands later I quit 1 cent up. (OWNED).

I'm still bored and I don't want to play HU. NL TIME! I sit down at 10nl with my $6.41. I post in front of the BB and get dealt aces. I push and no one calls =(, what happened to the 10nl that I used to remember? I double up later when I hit trips with 48o. This full ring [censored] is too boring.

Next stop 25nl 6max. I get AQdouble suited. flop comes Qxx suited of my aces suit. I bet 3, he minraises to 6. I put in the rest, he calls. I win. I'm up to like $46, time to move up.

50nl 6max. 3 of the people in this game have stacks of over 300, one of them has 480. I think this is probably a good game. I double up with JJ on the first hand vs the 2nd biggest stack. This game is good but I have the worst seat at the table and it's too aggro for me too play too many hands. I leave with $68.

I'm now bored of NL. I'm sure as hell not playing LHE. So naturally I make a 6.8bb buyin to the 5/10 stud game. Real tight structure and I'm getting dealt nothing, down to $52. I get KK2 to the right of the BI, but both other kings are dead. Folded around to player to my right who completes with one of the other kings. I raise it up, BI and him call I think. I bet 4th and 5th ui both call, their boards get scary on 6th and I check behind. I hit kings up on 7th, checked to me again I bet and they fold, lame.

Game is now full. I think I won another hand and quit out. I now have $130 in my stars acct.

Where should I go to next?