View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Official Week #15 lines for \"3+1\"

$400 Chiefs +3
$300 Texans +1
$200 Packers +3.5
$100 Broncos -9

Again, not many games I like.

I like the Chiefs for a couple of reasons. First, after last week's loss they have their backs against the wall. Second, I think the Giants will struggle to score this week as the offensive line is banged up. They signed a lineman from the practice squad this week in case one or two of the starters can't go.

I'm taking the Texans because a game like this happens each year that makes no sense at all. Everyone thinks they are trying to lose to win the number one pick. I don't think they want that reputation hanging around the organization. These guys are professional and should win this week.

I took the Packers because they are better than their record and these are two bad teams. I'll take the one that is better than their record getting points.

I like the Broncos to dominate this game after a poor showing last week. It's just a lot of points to give on the road, thus the $100 tag on them.

I really hate this time of year for betting. Too many teams have given up and there are way too many factors to consider and try to sort out. The last few weeks may not be as good for me as the previous ones have been. Fade away. Time to start focusing on NCAAB.