View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 06:18 PM

Default Re: a hand i disliked-QQ BB

[ QUOTE ]

I check, intending to raise CO's bet(99% of the time i lead out here, i don't know what came over me; first street of the hand i hate). MP bets(damn), 3 calls to me so i change my plan and only call(anyone still like a raise?).

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, I'm pretty new to these forums, so if anything I say here is wrong please tell me why and don't flame me... also take this advice with a grain of salt from a n00b trying to get better.

*grunch*

Why not raise? Your equity here is huge. There is obviously the possibility of a made flush or made straight here, and certainly straight and flush draws, but you have the best hand right now more often than not. Also, you have 7 outs to fill up on the turn, and 10 outs to fill up on the river. You can expect to win this pot more than 1 time 5 so go ahead and raise for value.

Why would you lead out on the turn? I think you a behind now for sure. Your bet looks like either a made flush or straight. Neither MP or CO seems particularly frightended here. Also, MP's raise will likely blow away the rest of the field. Why make things more expensive for your now drawing hand? I would C/C and hope to pick up as many people as possible.

I think the river is a tough call. MP has shown agression from the flop. CO cold called the turn and called on the river. I think you are hooped here. That being said you _might_ call because of the giant pot. CO calling before you complicates things though. I'd like to say that I would fold here, but I'm not sure I could.