Thread: Bank Machines
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 06:31 PM

Default Bank Machines

I have a bank machine in a business I own and operate. I have to reload it with money and keep track of all the transactions.

Now a few odd things have been happening.

1. In the last year I have found $20 left on the money dispenser tray on 6 different occasions. The last customer must not have taken all the money he requested. The machine worked properly and the money was in plain sight.

2. The machine charges $2 per transaction. Yes I am a thief and most of that money goes in my pocket. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But I am amazed at how many people use the machine. There are 4 banks with bank machines in them within a 1/2 block of my store. They charge much less, even free if it is your branch, for each transaction. Yet it is not rare to see people come and withdraw $20 each time up to 3 times in one day! They pay me 6$ to get 60$ of their money. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

3. No one has ever complained. I don't know if they even know about the service charge. And no one has come back and said the machine didn't give them enough money. And I know some people have gotten ripped off. I can only imagine how many times someone besides me has found money left in the machine.

So answer me some questions
Yes I am a polltard [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]