View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 12:32 PM

Default Re: \"Happy Holidays\" v. \"Merry Christmas\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You must be a blast to hang around with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't rly participate in the SMP discussions so I don't know your usual demeanor, but Boca you sound like a grade A douchebag. an legitimate gayblade, even. seriously, it has nothing to do with you being an atheist or whatever, but taking offense to "God bless you" is just so stupid.

also, loll @ "the last guy that tried to sucker punch you ended up in a hospital." I bet you're a 6'4", 235 tough guy and not just an internet nerdlinger, right?

also, the concept of a "holiday tree" is gay. "happy holidays" replacing "Merry Christmas" is gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

This really isn't the place for personal attacks - but you are entitled to your opinion. I think calling someone 'gay' because they are truly offended by something is rather immature. I am sure because 90% of the people in THIS country believe in God they can't understand being offended by it. But that doesn't change the fact that I am. That was sort of the purpose of the original post - wasn't it.

By the way, I am 6 feet, 180 lbs. Not super large - just know how to defend myself and I have a fair amount of friends.