View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 01:13 PM

Default Re: KK unimproved, facing a push and a call

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pusher (MP) is not crazy, just average bad. Overcaller (CO) is absolutely horrible (90/44) preflop, postflop, hell hes bad at sitting at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

If both players are that bad, you made a pretty big mistake by not reraising preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe its just me, but i win next to zero big pots after putting in a 2nd raise pf (unless it happens to be AA v KK and we know a 40pfr's range is way bigger than simply big pps). even maniacs know that a reraise = a big hand in this game. the majority of the time i reraise in this situation i lead the flop and its folded. is the deception worth the risk? i dont mind it and am perfectly comfortable with it.

once again, maybe its just me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I never play it this way, but then again, usually my table sees me re-raising with all sorts of garbage before this, so no one ever believes me. That said, I understand switching things up a little (although I'd be more likely to do this against good, not bad players).

That said, once the flop comes what are you waiting for, an Ace to come and kill your action? I say put in a big raise on the flop, and then get the rest in on the turn.