View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 02:26 PM

Default Re: Up to $500 reload bonus at Multi. 20x raked though...

[ QUOTE ]
gilla - So if I am understanding you correctly, since the codes are only valid between now and 9/10, and say I wanted to do the $100 and the $300, it would behoove me to do the $100 first. Then say it took me until the 5th to clear the $100. I could then deposit $300 and then have a full 20 days to work off the $300 bonus. Is this correct?

If I were to do them in reverse, I would get 20 days to clear the $300 bonus but if I went past 9/10 then I couldn't get another bonus unless I waited until 9/10 and then deposited for another bonus. In which case I would have 20 additional days to clear that second bonus?

That sounds confusing but am I thinking along the right path?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure what the best way to do it is. But, if you get to 9/10, even if you have not cleared the current one, I would load up all the rest (from smallest to largest, or largest to smallest? I don't know, I think it depends). Then, whenever you clear the earlier ones, you will have until the 30th to clear as many others as possible. My plan is to clear the 300 and 100 by about the 6th or 7th, load the 4 and the 2 on the 6th or 7th, and load the 5 on the tenth. Then, if I can play another 12,000 hands by, say the 20th, I will have ten days left to clear the last 10,000 hands by the 30th.

Oh, and yesterday, before all this, I was thinking I was burnt and would take a few days off. lol.