View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 09:24 AM

Default Re: Bush\'s Support Jumps After a Long Decline

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was out of town for awhile. Anyway Wesly Clark the point man for the DNC? Too funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please. You have posted that "democrats" have no plan". That is false and untenable, and so now you are trying to retreat into saying the "DNC" has no plan. That's sad. When people out-of-power want to advance plans, they do so in op-eds and through think-tanks. See, for example, here and here. Why not just man up and admit that you are wrong?

I look forward to your ingnoring this post and these plans as you did my post two threads ago. And I look forward to your bi-monthly false "democrats have no plan" post in another two weeks or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wesley Clark is not an elected Democratic official. If you have to stoop to quoting plans from private citizens who happen to be Democrats, you have just proved the point that no one of the few hundred elected federal office holders of the Democratic Party seems to have a plan.

The statement "Democrats do not have a plan" is more true than not. And they certainly do not have a plan that they agree to as a party.