View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 09:26 PM

Default Re: *TT* rates OOT\'s fashion sense

[ QUOTE ]
OK I picked out something from Bananarepublic.com just to give you a sense of the types of things I would pick out now.

Jeans

sweater

another sweater

dress pants

I don't plan on doing all my shopping at Bananarepublic of course but this gives you an idea so far.

Also I couldn't really find any button down shirts I liked so ill find some and post later

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeans: Close, but you can do better. Look at the crotch, the guy has no package what so ever. If you got it, flaunt it!

Grey sweater: I have a sweater just like this, I only wear it when I'm feeling like [censored]. The band on the bottom ruins the way the sweater hangs, it creates that uncomfortable bunching feeling. A good example of a bad BR sweater.

Natural cashmere sweater: I would assume from the price point that this is not "real" quality cashmere, but the sweater looks nice none and comfortable the less. Notice the difference in the fit between the gray sweater and this one, the obvious winner of the two.

Pants: As long as pants are not pleated, and have a flat front pocket, you can't go wrong with basic black pants.

Items I liked: 6.5 on the *TT* scale

Items I didn't like: 4 on the *TT* scale

PS: for your price point (and the price point of most OOT'ers who are looking for a quality button down shirt that will last) I reccomend Thomas Pink. Diablo might disagree with me here, but for most of you its the best available.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]