Thread: A Pm I received
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 08:49 PM

Default Re: A Pm I received

my overall take is that the forums should be run to attract the largest amount of posters and viewers. and to give the boot to those that will decrease that by their actions whatever that may be.
surely some forums are composed of people just talking and living their dreams and expressing views of whatever pops into their mind at that moment. they straddle the line as its hard to tell their worth. but overall if they keep within resonable guidlines they are okay. its the ones that have to push the limits and try to make fools out of others for no apparent reason. they should go as long as they are not of much value on other forums. then put them in their place.
years back each banning was such a large event, as we had a clsoe nit community with a much smaller audience. not so today. banning more people is a funcion of the size of it all.
still all the moderators must keep their position as one of respect from the general crowd in their forums. they dont need the respect of those on the way out.