View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Atlantic City Regulars

Perhaps 2+2 would consider breaking out B&M Cardrooms to Atlantic City,Las Vegas/Nevada, California, Arizona, Connecticut and other. It would be much easier to get relevant material and to respond and to part of a "community".

I like the gossip on regulars but, as always, an effort should be made to be civil and less sexist. Save the rudeness for RGP. Perhaps threads could be started on each of these regulars. The comments on Tiger are very funny to me but I hope we're not too rude as he does seem to making an effort to be less abrasive. Still, I would pay $200 to see everyone at Tiger's table take their shirts off to reveal a t-shirt with that photo on it, or to pull out card spinners with that image on it after he has won a hand. (Heck, just print the photo and we'll all whip it out and ask for his autograph.)

This is all the humane side of poker that strategists often miss and is often very interesting and somewhat useful. I have played a bit with most of the personalities mentioned and have used that extra information they offer to advantage. The more you know of a person the better you can put it all together.