View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 09:31 AM

Default Re: Gaming Club Guy . . .

[ QUOTE ]
Just an update on this for you Izaak, sorry it's taken so long. We can confirm that this is "seat rotation" related bug and is going to be fixed in the next release of the software which will be in the very near future.

It happens when in the miniview size table and you have preferred seating selected. The blinds are paid by the correct players, however, the dealer button doesn't follow correctly. This is especially evident when playing miniview without selecting preferred seating and then turning it on, as once you move the dealer button will continue to move as it was and not re-adjust according to your seating preference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the update. I play using the mini-view (and have expressed in other threads how I really like it) and tried the preferred seat to make things easier when multi-tabling (unfortunately, it seems that the max I can get is 3 tables going due to a lack of players/tables at 2/4 full and the only 3/6 table already being full). I quickly saw that I didn't like the preferred seating, as it was messing up the button and blinds. I felt that the correct players were posting and everything, but it was way too difficult to try figuring out (and remembering) my position and that of the other players. Played with the preferred seating for a few orbits and then quickly turned it off.

Please let us know when this is fixed (the preferred seat working smoothly with the mini view). Personally, I'd rather the option rotate the table so that my seat (regardless of the seat #) is always in the spot I picked. For example, I might be sitting in seat #4 at one table, seat #7 at another, and seat #3 at a third, but on my monitor all 3 seats are in the upper right hand corner of the mini view.