View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 04:02 AM

Default Re: 2+2 is officially perfect, starting... now

[ QUOTE ]
I will say this. 2+2 was a better place to be before the poker craze and before multiple moderators in each forum. And unfortunately it will never be that again.

In the b&m forum if you post a bad beat story, you can get banned. Man how about people learn to ignore threads. No law that says you need to read every one. And who cares if there are multiple threads about the same issue.

Ken

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a similar discussion on OOT the other day. I posted something and a guy replied with, this thread has been done to death and the one you wrote stinks. I have to say if it stinks why would you reply to it? Cant you just ignore it? Or if you hate it that much, just answer the question and say its been done to death.

The people that should be banned are those that reply to horrible threads with stuff like, "you dumb noob", "worst thread ever", "this stinks" because all the replies do is keep the bad threads alive and makes it hard for the forum to move on and for people to ignore it. If I see something with 10 replies I will probably want to read it. The problem is those 10 replies will be, "this thread is terrible" or something along those lines. Those are the people that should be banned if the 2+2 forums are to be great once again.