View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 11:13 PM

Default KK, wise or insane laydown?

UTG is my dream neighbour, loose passive, a gun threat wont make him fold, very predictable. 55/7 0.4/0.7/1.5

BB is a TAG. dont know if he is good or bad.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter

Preflop: wad is MP with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">wad raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (6.33 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, wad calls.

Turn: (4.66 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, wad folds.

Final Pot: 7.66 BB

this sure looks crazy, but at the table i really thought this was the best thing to do.
i know this is going to get tons of comments about how easy calldown it is.
but please, if you answer, please put some thoughts in about it.

i put the TAG on something i beat, i see the donk as something not that strong, maybe some PP, maybe even AK that wants max 2 bets to go in on flop. on the other hand it can be something like 22 or 33, that wants to bet-3bet, not that likely tho, i dont think he is that good.

when UTG raised i think it 95% of the time it is 22, trips or 88, 83 or something.

flame away!

-Per