View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 09:51 PM

Default Re: No more Pokershare for Americans

Well....the good news is they really are refunding all the money. The bad news is, my junk mail filter caught the email and the first notice I had that my Poker Share account had been closed came when the Fed-Ex check arrived at my house today. I think this is total bullshit; I can appreciate that Max and/or others involved in the management of this site may have had no choice or no notice either, but closing out these accounts with absolutely no prior notice or even hint of a warning goes beyond just plain bad business and into the realm of sheer contempt. Having finally read the email, I fired off a reply earlier asking for repayment of my remaining bonus dollars (as I was not afforded the opportunity to convert them as per their T&C) and inquiring about their intentions regarding those of us who had already earned "share points".

Financially, this means less than beans to me (I had less than 10% of my bankroll on the site and the remaining bonus money is inconsequential towards the same), but the principle of the matter is quite strong. Even if it is a wasted effort, I would urge those of you who haven't done so already to make similar requests.