View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 05:24 AM

Default Re: Rhino Trip Report (with Chica)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yugo, I thought I told you that this chick wants to [censored]. I hope its not too late.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not exactly sure why everyone seems so rabid to F this chick. I can let it marinate.

Besides, I'll be in Amsterdam for a week starting Wednesday so I'll have other things on my mind, [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

That's cool, but this will not work out. She's hot and ready, and you're gonna leave it - she's gonna feel cheapened and disposable unless you do some fancy AIM work and explain exactly why you can't see her ASAP.

Also, I read this girl as quite sweet and actually new to sex, but in a definite experimental phase (what you think Yug, am I waaaaaaaaaaay off or what?), and sounds like could be a cool thing to continue with. (I don't know why, I keep thinking Vince Vaughn and the hot redhead in Wedding Crashers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Just make sure you learn from your mistake here.

Mistakes are fine, not learning from them isn't.

I'm not criticising, by the way. I think it sounds fun, you had fun, and you aren't failing here, you're just not getting the most from it.

Good luck and have fun in Amsterdam [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]