View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 03:43 AM

Default Re: December VIP offers anyone?

[ QUOTE ]
If more people switched to Ultimate Bet, I would be able to get my 4 to 6 tables up.

Euro Bet software sticks, rake structure stinks.
PokerStars, no rakeback. Even with their "new" VIP program, their not gonna give us cash rakeback.
Paradise, no rakeback, limited games selection.
And all the others have below average software,no rakeback, and/or terrible game selection.

So Ultimate Bet is the best choice for me. I would just like more people to start playing there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to try UB next. I will probably try some of the other sites later in the year. The main problem is that only Party seems to have enough tables at the limits I want to play. Perhaps I would be able to play multiple sites to get enough tables.

Party may still wind up being the most profitable place for me to play (especially if I move up in limits), but I hate the idea that my entire income depends on the whims of one such company. At least if I can prove to myself that other sites are viable for me, this will alleviate those concerns. Of course if Party had never cut off the skins I wouldn't even be considering giving some of my play to other sites.