View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 03:08 PM

Default Re: 37 hand heads up match

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Flop: (6 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (6 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 8 BB

He shows 77 MHIG. I have a ton of momentum. At this point I think he's got to be getting a little steamed since nothing seems to be going right for him.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I think this is a bit much, even if he is steamed. Board is just too coordinated, and in the play zone. I would wait till a better place. Fold the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think about check-raising the turn, once u are there (I mean, Im probably calling it because I dont fold HU...see my video. I guess I should re-phrase, I dont fold when Im tired, like now.). pretty easy river call.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think this is an easy river call? What do you think his range is? I do think you can call the turn for the flush draw, but I can't think of many hands beside the one he had that you are ahead to.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think I absolutely have to call the river. He could have any pocket pair and most of those just got counterfeited. He's also have some random queen high hands sometimes, but the big thing is pairs. He'll probably check behind with an ace, too.