View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 03:01 PM

Default Re: 37 hand heads up match

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Flop: (6 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (6 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 8 BB

He shows 77 MHIG. I have a ton of momentum. At this point I think he's got to be getting a little steamed since nothing seems to be going right for him.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I think this is a bit much, even if he is steamed. Board is just too coordinated, and in the play zone. I would wait till a better place. Fold the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think about check-raising the turn, once u are there (I mean, Im probably calling it because I dont fold HU...see my video. I guess I should re-phrase, I dont fold when Im tired, like now.). pretty easy river call.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think this is an easy river call? What do you think his range is? I do think you can call the turn for the flush draw, but I can't think of many hands beside the one he had that you are ahead to.