View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 02:23 PM

Default Re: 37 hand heads up match

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

37) Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (2 handed)

Preflop: Hero is Button with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Hero posts a blind of $15.
<font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero (poster) calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 2.50 BB

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt read all of these hands...it seems like the formatting is off. But on this hand, I vote nay for a fold. U have a gutshot, plus some pair outs usually and a weak bd draw. I think u should either raise this flop, or call and possible think about raising the turn.

You should make a vid, or if u really want to have some fun, PM me, we can play on stars HU penny tables. HU and 4 handed or less are my main games (or the ones I try to play the most)

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't realize I had a gushot at the time. I was pretty tired and I guess not thinking that clearly. I remember staring at the baord and trying to figure out how I could make a straight with the 5; once I decided I couldn't I folded. :-/