View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 03:35 AM

Default misclick - what now?

MP2 is very loose, about 70%vpip. CO is a little loose but not bad. Button is 15/5 after 100+ hands.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is SB with J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 calls, CO calls.

THe call here was a misclick.

Flop: (9 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks (??), <font color="#CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero ...

I considered betting out, but expected mp2 and co to check to the raiser and I would have either raised to clear the field, or called and donked the turn.

After a bet, call, and a raise - what's my action? I felt there's a good chance button has TT-AA there, AKs of clubs is a good chance, and maybe some other AKs or AKo.

Not sure what to put the two loose players on. What's your move here? Feels like I'm slightly ahead or far behind.