View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 01:23 PM

Default Re: NL25 Tough spot with 99

Yes steve, but the bet pot button makes continuation betting on UB really easy. I also can see overcards here. The pot on the turn (I think everything leading up to the turn was played fine) is half a buyin, which means its worth fighting for. PF minraise -minraises in general actually- have always made me suspicious. I hear a voice saying this pf minraise is probably some weak dude that wants to win a good pot with his premium hand, but is too shook to put in the right sized bet because he is afraid everyone will fold. minraising minimizes folds, but still builds pots... That is a terrible rationale for minraising the way I see it, but I imagine my opponents aren't to bright on average. Anyways, half a buyin is DEFINITELY worth fighting for. Calling is for wusses, and isn't concidered fighting. I don't think we can fold here, cause you want this pot. Villain should have about 11 behind, so I think you gotta shove this. You dont exactly have fold equity cause TT and up and the boat are calling, but most villains would take 3:1 on some overs probably other hands you are demolishing, aka 55, 66, and 77.

I say shove.

Thoughts on my thoughts?