View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 12:59 PM

Default Got min raised and I have the best hand

Here are 2 similar hands in the sense that they are hands where I raised preflop, I got min raised on the flop, I have the best hand, and theres a flush draw.

$1/$2 NL 6 max

#1) I open raise to $8 in the cutoff with KK.. Button calls. He has $200, I have him covered.

Pot $19. Flop K73 with 2 hearts. I have the Kh. I bet $14, he min raises to $28.

If he has a set, Im probably stacking him no mater what I do. If he has the flush draw hes probably going to call a good sized reraise. He has position on me so if I just call, Im going to have to lead the turn so he cant check behind if he has the flush draw. If I flat call, he may bluff off some chips if he has some random junk.

SO do you reraise? If if so , how much?

#2) I open raise to $8 in the cutoff with J9s. Button calls. Different table, different villain. Ive been raising like crazy on this table but he hasnt been fighting back. He has called a couple of my raises. He just lost a big pot with TPTK vs a set and has only $78. I have him covered.

Pot $19. Flop JJ7 with a club draw. I bet $12 and he min raises to $24. Do you put him all in now? Or on the turn?

He so short that I assume you would do it now?