Thread: Session review
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 04:24 PM

Default Re: Session review

[ QUOTE ]
hand 600315376: I don't mind just calling here, though, I'd strongly consider raising. It depends on the aggro factor of my opponent. If the board didn't need a TJ to complete a straight then I'd raise almost all the time. People love to play TJ

(KQs on the button)

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed
I considered a raise, but this guy was fairly passive early on in these hands(His AF increased graduall through the session).

A raise was a serious consideration though.

[ QUOTE ]

board is paired and you have the other card. Bet it! You probably have the best hand

[/ QUOTE ]

Disagree
its 2KK flop, i hold T2, I may not even have the best two(Minor worry).

HOWEVER, These guys WILL NOT FOLD and every card in the pack bar 2 twos(Unless someone has a KING) can ruin my hand.

[ QUOTE ]
you should have picked up on balsen early in this game. He's a LAG big time. game 600300906, you have ATs and the flop has 2 Kings and a 3. You're on the button against 3 other players and it's checked to you. You probably have the best hand. Bet fold unless the raiser is balsen.

btw...playing on and off pro for the last 2 years at different levels..right now 3/6

[/ QUOTE ]
Dis/Agree

Torn on this one, I feel two of my opponents wouldnt fold(The two MAJOR LAGS/LPPs). Also others liked to slow play with these guys around the table so i felt a bet would be spewing with very little fold equity.

[ QUOTE ]

T2s in sb, you flop tp. good cr...lead the turn

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree
My thinking was, he loves to bet when checked to and he likes to bluff. If i bet he may respect it and fold, Checking i thought would induce a bet from him on the turn(After he passes the turn, he seems to go to showdown with anything). Also as i 2paired up river bet was obvious(Tempting C/r though).

[ QUOTE ]
very next hand: AJo in bb, one pfr folded to you - you call and flop a gutshot. check his numbers and consider check raising and leading turn. your play may have been correct for the situation but my line is also sometimes correct

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm
I don't like it because i dont see him folding, Although yeah i guess C/r and bet turn has more chance of a fold.

[ QUOTE ]

terrible flop call

[/ QUOTE ]
What, you mean raise right? 12:1