View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 09:49 PM

Default Re: The Stars VIP Guessing Game

I suspect there will be other prizes available for purchase that are not major tourney entries.

Since the previous e-mail said it would be announced with the next few days why is everyone speculating on it.

i'm excited too and I hope it is a favorable structure for me to spend a LOT of time there earning FPP's (major-tourney entries are VERY attractive to me). But we'll find out all the details in the next few days (hopefully) and then will decide from there whether it's a program worthy of bringing our play over there...or not.

I'm not going to make a judgement about whether I'm definitely or probably or probably not bringing my ring-game play over to Stars before I know ANY of the details.

Even if the prizes and FPP structure looks favorable that STILL won't be enough to get me to stay there...because if I go in pursuit of FPP's and then all the tables are nothing but you TAG's and I'm getting clobbered (because I suck) then I'll go running back to wherever I can find more fish if that's what I think is best....FPP-prizes be damned, I need the tables to be profitable in my inept little hands too.

my HOPES are that the prizes are realistically attainable AND the games are profitable enough for me.
but I don't know if there's a 20% chance of that happening or an 80% chance.
We'll see.