View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt bonuses

[ QUOTE ]
Right, so I'm basically throwing money away by not having rakeback and using this Full Tilt bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

I'm going to use a ten handed table (to make the math easy) and make some illustrations about how it works to make it clear.

You get credit for paying a share of the rake even if you don't put money in the pot. If there are ten people at the table and there is one dollar in rake taken, each person gets credit for paying ten cents of rake.

Now imagine you're at a table long enough for them to take ten thousand dollars in rake giving you credit for a thousand dollars of rake. At 27% rakeback you would get $270.

You get ten thousand points. Each point is worth six cents of bonus so with bonus alone you would get $600.

With bonus and rakeback you would get your $600 bonus. The bonus is ten subtracted from the $1000 rake you get credit for paying and you get rakeback on the remaining $400 which my calculator tells me is $108.

Bonus gives you $600
Rakeback gives you $270
Bonus + rakeback gives you $708

Now I'm not an affiliate and I couldn't care less about your bottom line but it's pretty clear to me that you're a fool not to do the bonus + rakeback.