View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 02:24 PM

Default Re: OUR NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR VICTORY IN IRAQ

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
National Strategy for Victory in Iraq

Could someone post a link to the DNC strategy for Iraq?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
That report is not based in reality and it does not deal quanatative terms.

[/ QUOTE ]

What quantitative terms would you link to see elaborated on?
<font color="red"> How many Iraqis will be trained and when. What this means for our troops, who I support. What are the contractors doing with our tax dollars besides squandering them? </font>

[ QUOTE ]
It is strictly a glossy PR piece.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your opinion but fine.

[ QUOTE ]
It called Saddam a "destablizing force in the region." Um, that has turned out to be not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

How stable was the Soviet Union? Of course oppressive dicatators promote domestic stability. Look at North Korea and "Krazy Kim," would you call him a stablizing force in the region?

<font color="red"> Bringing up the USSR is a red herring that has nothing to do with this. In fact, we seek to install an oppressive dictator in Iraq who is more friendly to our interests. </font>

[ QUOTE ]
He made Iraq stable, our military is the destablizing force.

[/ QUOTE ]

The military made the insurgent terrorists target civillians, I see. No accountably required for the insurgents that target civillians.

<font color="red"> What does this mean? </font>

[ QUOTE ]
Who is DNC? never heard of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know that party that Kerry represented in 2004.

[ QUOTE ]
A good start would have been to listen to the Generals on the ground and plan the war according to their thoughts and observations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Elaborate please.

<font color="red"> Read Sy Hersh's latest piece </font>

[ QUOTE ]
Bush relied on civilian politicians to plan the war based on false assumptions, like WMDs in Iraq and we'd be greeted as liberators etc. Having only 100,000 troops was a HUGE mistake that the generals pointed out before the war. That general was demoted.

[/ QUOTE ]

I refer you to the joint resolution passed in Congress where the majority of Democrates voted for this resolution.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> what does this mean? </font>