View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 05:29 AM

Default Re: Anybody else having problems trying to get into SNG\'s on party ton

I may very well have been on a heater, but I have paid my tuition this year just off of poker. I definitely still have a lot to learn, ergo my posting here. My ROI isn't impressive though, I merely put in 10+ hours per day. I probably play as much or more than anyone here, but would personally rather be home than somewhere else for 5-6 hours a day. I guess "easy" was the wrong phrase. My point is, it could be a lot worse. Be grateful for the opportunites presented to you.

Best of luck on the music scene. Yes, you're currently further in your education (don't really know standards for generic liberal arts degree), and you could even be smarter than me. It sounds like you're working hard towards a promising future, but your aspirations putting you in that compromising position (IE. music, house, etc. all off poker profits). Best of luck in your future and in no way did I mean this as an insult. Just amazes me what people take for granted, as everday I love the fact that I don't have to go to a crappy job to make ends meet.