Thread: JTo.
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 07:54 PM

Default Re: JTo.

good post skeme, but...

The flop, I actually like the check. I dont think it's a required bet. Not many bad cards could come off, (since one of the overs will give you a straight, top pair pairing makes it more likely your mid pair is good, etc) and it's unlikely too many worse hands (given lack of draws) will give you action (although bottom pair or spare J could)

On the turn, villain min bets and you raise. Fair enough, but the problem is you think this means he has trips or better. I'd think your hand is almost always good here.

[ QUOTE ]
bet

A player as good as yourself should not be allowed to give such replies. C'mon, Bobbo, lay some logic on me so I don't miss bets in the future.

Anyway, what are we putting Villain on?

[/ QUOTE ]

HE could have aton of hands, most of which we're beating. Most, as well, dont pay off, so I wouldn't bomb the river. But he easilyt could have a pair (or picked one up) or just not believe you have trips (and subsequently didnt bet the flop with top pair) So I'm throwing out a bet which may or may not be called, but when called, I still win alot. I forget what others said to bet, but a half pot bet here or whatnot is good. Checking is not.