View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 02:54 AM

Default Re: October bonuses on Multi...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just got this reply from Multi

"A raked hand is any hand in which a rake (house drop) is taken out of the pot. To accumulate raked hands, just participate in hands (any game, any limit) where a rake is taken. There is no rake taken in tournament hands, hence you cannot obtain raked hands through tournaments."

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not believe this answer from Multi is true. I played 1755 hands of NL25 today. PT shows that 1340 were raked, but Multi shows 1263 hands raked.

According to PT:
415 hands were not raked
312 hands were raked for $.05
1028 were raked for $.10 or more

There is a discrepency of 77 hands between PT and Multi, but 312 hands in PT that were raked less than $.10. Maybe Multi is giving partial credit for ahnds raked less than $.10.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your portion of the rake has to be greater than or equal to .01. So at NL 6max or full ring, hands that involve more than 5 players would need to have pots >$2 (thus >.10 rake) to be counted towards the bonus. Party skins don't do partial credit. No 1/3, 1/2 nonsense. It qualifies or it doesn't.

Hence the discrepancy. All of this info is somewhere on Party's site. I guess I should have mentioned this in my previous post.