View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Online Poker - Some Math Errors Here

Mojobluesman- We will not convince you otherwise but think about this...

I am a pure unadulterated whore. Of the 52K hands I've played I'd say 75% of them have come while clearing bonuses. I've been running a winrate that is practically impossible to sustain over the course of that time. If they were to fix the deck against anyone it would be me and yet they seem to be shoveling me money hand over fist.

Your argument is just plain silly. Just because you were the victim of a statistical anomoly does not mean there is any causal effect. I bet if we were all to look at our databases every one of us would find a similar statistical anomoly over the course of a 7K hand stretch.

For instance, last week I hit 2 Royal Flushes in just under 900 hands. Calculate the odds of that happening to whore who is having the deck stacked against him. It must be about 1,000,000,000,000,000:1. And yet I know I was just plain lucky. Just like I know you were just plain unlucky.

Seriously the deals are on the level keep playing your game and get over your paranoia and give up the conspiracy theories. They just don't add up.