View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 09:48 PM

Default Re: Stomping around in 10/20

104o in sb. fold preflop. do you really want to play garbage oop against a tough player? as is, you might as well bet the turn.

i fold the kjs to the utg raise until i can get a better read on my opponent. i may 3bet the flop or raise the turn against more aggro players.

why are you limping with 106o in the sb? especially against an aggro bb.

j7o hand i often donk the turn when you fill up. you are likely ahead and the board is drawheavy. he is calling flush/str draws down anyway.

q10 hand. that guy is not very aggro so i am calling down when he donks the turn.

89s hand. i rarely fold there against aggro players. its a tough tho. im really not sure.

k8o hand is fine. i like betting the turn and 3betting the riv would be very bad.

fold the 66 on the flop. i think i would check fold there anyway.

k9s in the bb. call down. dont checkraise. let him hang himself. as is, the turn is an easy fold.

aa hand is nice. i like the turn 3bet against this aggro player. if his af is lower than 1 then i would be just calling down usually.

k10s hand you should check the turn. this guy is capable of being aggro and you dont want to pay 2bets with your draw. if you check and hit you will gain 2 bets on the riv.

q9o hand. you crippled the deck. please call the flop. i would likely wait until the riv to raise.

ajo in the sb. with the 2 limpers i would likely just call the bet. suited its a better raise but you are oop with a hand that doesnt play well multiway.